Omnia 943S.PR 943 Privacy Door Lever Set with Square Rosette and Concealed Screws
All OMNIA items are made to order. Please allow 3-5 Business days for tracking info to validate, thank you for your busines:
Privacy Function: Privacy door hardware features a locking mechanism on the interior for use on bedroom and bathroom doors where locking is needed. The exterior side features a small pin hole to unlock the door hardware from the outside.
- Designed for standard preparation doors between 1-3/8" and 1-3/4" thick
- Concealed screw installation for a clean look
- 28 degree latch for smoother, easier operation
- UL fire rated for up to three (3) hours
- Complies with requirements for ADA certification
- Includes square corner latch plate
- Covered under 1 year limited mechanical warranty
- Solid Brass Construction: This product begins with raw bars of solid brass which are heated, and pounded into specially made dies—producing a stronger, more substantial product. The difference between lesser metals and heat forged brass is noticeable the minute you hold it in your hands—solid brass is heavier, smoother, and naturally resists corrosion.
- Backset: 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
- Cross Bore: 2-1/8"
- Edge Bore: 1"
- Door Thickness: 1-3/8" or 1-3/4"
- Handing: Left, Right
- Lever Length: 4-7/8"
- Lever Thickness: 11/16"
- Projection: 2-5/8"
- Latch Faceplate: Square Corner
- Material: Solid Brass