FEATURES & BENEFITS
Constructed with a robust, wireless transparent ABS plastic material, this lightweight, low-profile enclosure is designed to integrate wireless devices into traditional structured wiring installations.
The enclosure mounts easily for both surface and recessed applications, and the hinged door is equiped with extra venting along the vertical plane for superior heat disipation.
- Made with ABS plastic, the enclosure is designed to integrate wireless devices without interference
- Door and trim ring add 1.2" of depth for cable headroom and 3rd party device compatibility
- Reversible hinged door easily snaps into integrated trim ring without tools and swings a full 180°
- Trim ring is integrated with door and conceals drywall cutouts for clean finish and smooth transition
- Universal mounting grid maximizes compatibility with 3rd party products without additional brackets
- Extra venting along the vertical plane of the door keeps components cool
- Lockable with provided screws or optional keyed lock (364478-01)
- Tapered design allows enclosures and covers to stack for efficient transportation and warehousing
- UL Listed and constructed with highly durable ABS plastic material
- Proudly made in the USA