Paxton Net2 PaxLock Wireless Door Lock Access Control, SFIC, Galaxy Lever 921-160-US
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
- translation missing: en.general.accessibility.unit_price_separator
About – Net2 PaxLock is a battery powered Net2 access control unit in a secure door handle and comes ready to install with a C Keyway lock or alternatively to fit with an SFIC lock.
Communication between Net2 PaxLock and the Net2 server is done wirelessly through Net2Air and the Net2Air Ethernet bridges, providing all the advantages of a wireless access control system.
Net2 PaxLock is simple to use and fast to fit because it has a self-contained power source, making it ideal for internal doors.
Installation – Use the template to drill the required holes in the door. Install the Net2 PaxLock on the door and insert the batteries. Add the unit to the Net2 system by presenting a pre-enrolled token.
Operation – Any changes made at the PC are communicated and stored at the Net2 PaxLock. When a user presents their token to the reader, the Net2 PaxLock identifies them and permits or denies access as appropriate.
- Online, wireless, battery powered Net2 access control.
- Secure, simple door handle solution that can be fitted in minutes.
- Events are reported back to the Net2 server in real time.
- Compatible with EM and Paxton proximity tokens.
- Full battery management system with low battery alerts and easy-change AA batteries.
- Key override option (lock cylinder must be purchased separately from a third-party).