Paxton Access Paxton10 Mini Dome Camera – CORE Series 010-102-US
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
- translation missing: en.general.accessibility.unit_price_separator
Embedded with Paxton’s own video management software, the Paxton10 Mini Dome Camera is suitable for a range of environments. Ideal for ceiling mounting where surveillance cameras need to be discreet. Video is recorded on the camera’s built-in SD card. Video recordings can also be stored on an external network drive.
Mini dome, turret and PRO (256GB storage) options also available.
The Paxton10 cameras come with a 64GB SD card as standard. Please note, whilst the camera is covered by our 5-year guarantee, the SD card is a consumable item and is therefore excluded from the guarantee.
Installation – Paxton10 Cameras are equipped with the latest technology and our own video management software, eliminating the need for configuration. The cameras are directly connected to the network and powered via TCP/IP and will be visible in the Paxton10 Software under the devices menu. Add the camera to the system and name it as appropriate. No further configuration is required.
Operation – The Paxton10 Cameras suppoert a number of useful video management featutes, including:
- ‘Live View’ and recorded video
- Video export
- High-speed scrubbing
- Smart search
- Motion detection and more…
- 4MP resolution for high quality video capture
- IP67 and IK10 rated
- 64GB on camera storage included as standardEdge and centralized recording capability
- Industry leading low light performance (0.003 Lux)
- Variable frame rate to suit a range of requirements