Yale Commercial AU-E4761LN x 626 Electronic, Touch Screen,Stand Alone Lock
Yale® inTouch™ Stand-alone Touchscreen Access Lock combines robust cylindrical locksets with a contemporary electronic aesthetic.
Users benefit from an interactive touchscreen that makes day-to-day access effortless and offers voice-guided programming for simple updates to user information in the event of staffing changes or security breaches.
Ideal for a wide variety of applications, inTouch is recommended for management offices, patient records storage, storerooms, staff lounges, restroom doors, etc. Anywhere that requires simple controlled access is an ideal place for inTouch!
inTouch is engineered for quick & easy installation and fits into the standard ANSI/BHMA A156.115 cylindrical locks with lever door prep with only one additional 3/4" hole and 7 screws including latchbolt and strike.
Stand-alone touchscreen access locking device
• Two operational modes – Easy mode (9 users) or
Advanced mode (1000 users)
• Menu access to voice guided programming available through touchscreen
• Pre-programmed voice options: English (default),
Spanish or French
• 4 AA alkaline batteries
• Visual and tone playback confirmation provides positive reassurance while operating
• Silent mode - available to disable tone playback for use in quiet areas
• Passage mode - allows continuous entry for nonrestricted traffic
• Lockout mode - restricts user PIN code access
• Auto re-lock - default of 5 seconds. Adjustable in
Advanced operating mode
• 9 Volt battery connections for emergency access
• Optional hardwire input for 9VDC external power
• Remote unlock available for allowing access through switch
• Certified ANSI/BHMA A156.2, Grade 1
• UL listed for use on fire doors
• Windstorm certified (refer to local codes)
• ADA compliant levers
• Install lock, latchbolt and strike with only 7 screws
• Optional cylinder/key override – full range of Yale® 6-pin conventional, patented and security cylinders available including small format interchangeable core
• ANSI/BHMA A156.115 cylindrical lock with lever door prep with one additional 3/4" hole
• Weather resistant
• Standard three (3) year warranty