Schaub and company
Schaub and Company 992-6 Symphony 6 Inch Center to Center Designer Cabinet Pull
Schaub and Company's new Symphony line of cabinet hardware combines premium solid brass construction with beautiful South Pacific organic materials. From the lustrous whites of Mother-Of-Pearl, to the creamy marbling of Tiger Pensell, these stunning pieces will be a perfect accent to your cabinetry.
- Premium solid brass construction adds lifetime durability and a beautiful luster
- Expertly applied, high quality finish will not wear out with use
- Organic South Pacific inlays give an breathtaking and dazzling look and makes every piece a unique piece of art
- All mounting hardware is included
- Limited lifetime warranty for the original owner
- Investment Casting: Investment casing is a method that the world's finest jewelers have been using for centuries to create some of the most elaborately detailed pieces of jewelry. Molten metal is poured into individual molds fashioned from wax coated in ceramic and then hand finished by skilled artisans.
- Base Length: 5/8"
- Base Width: 5/8"
- Center to Center: 6"
- Length: 7"
- Material: Solid Brass
- Projection: 1-1/16"
- Includes: One (1) Pull and One (1) 8-32 x 1 Screw Pack
- 992-4: 4 Inch Center to Center Handle Cabinet Pull
- 992-6 (This Model): 6 Inch Center to Center Handle Cabinet Pull
- 992-8: 8 Inch Center to Center Handle Cabinet Pull