Schlage 650 Series keyswitches utilize and innovative magnetic spring design which allows installers to configure both clockwise and counterclockwise key turn direction as well as momentary or maintained action in seconds. Single gang and narrow stile faceplates are available with numerous options which include heavy-duty plate, weather-resistant cover (single gang size only), 2 LED lights – green/red, anti-tamper switch and Schlage Everest 29 cylinder.
In addition to the standard (630) satin stainless steel finish, there are five additional architectural finishes to choose from. Keyswitches are commonly used for ADA openings to enable or disable auto operators, operating overhead doors and locking or unlocking access control openings to sensitive areas.
- Easy to Install and Maintain
- Patented magnetic spring design allows installers to configure momentary to maintained action in seconds
- Schlage 650 Series keyswitches utilize an innovative magnetic spring design which allows installers to configure both clockwise and counterclockwise key turn direction
- Standard 630 satin stainless steel plate with 5 additional finish options on heavy-duty zinc plate
- Standard, Heavy Duty Single Gang Faceplate