Schlage B60 Single Cylinder Grade 1 Deadbolt
Schlage deadbolts safeguard your home and family with superior protection against attack by crowbar, hammer, wrench, saw, lock pick and kick-in. With that kind of security, you can spend less time comparing brands and more time deciding on a style and finish.
- Meets BHMA Grade 1 professional security
- Schlage provides only quality finishes for longer lasting beauty
- Resistant to pick and bump attempts
- The B60 features a Lifetime Mechanical and Finish guarantee
- Snap & Stay™ design makes installation easy and permanent
- Keyed Entry (Single Cylinder) Function: Schlage single cylinder deadbolts are keyed on the exterior with an associated thumb turn on the inside that can quickly and easily lock or unlock the latch mechanism. Single cylinder locks are most commonly used to secure entrances to a residence or place of business.
- Snap & Stay™ Design: Schlage's unique three piece design with self-adjusting tension allows you to simply snap the deadbolt into place in minutes, eliminating the need for minor fit adjustments, and ensuring that you install your deadbolt correctly on the first attempt.
- Anti-Pick Shield: Experience increased security with Schlage's exclusive Anti-Pick Shield. This integrated metal shield surrounds the latch and helps stop unwanted attempts to bypass the deadbolt mechanism.
- Backset: 2-3/8" or 2-3/4" (Adjustable)
- Cross Bore: 2-1/8" or 1-1/2"
- Edge Bore: 1"
- Door Thickness: 1-3/8" to 1-3/4"
- Handing: Reversible Left or Right
- Keying: 5-Pin Schlage C Keyway, 6-Pin Schlage C available
- Latch Faceplate (Part 12-087): Supplied with 1/4" Round Corner, Square Corner, and Drive-In Faceplates
- Strike Plates (Part 10-116): Supplied with a Round Strike only with Dimensions of 2-3/4" x 1-1/8"