Schlage B80N619 Single Sided Residential Deadbolt
Single Sided Deadbolt: This deadbolt operates with a thumbturn on the interior and has no exterior plate so it cannot be operated or accessed from the exterior.
- Three-piece design Ready to go out of the box for quick installation.
- 1/2" of bolt left in housing when bolt is thrown for added kick-in resistance.
- Thicker metal strike reinforce has 3" screws for greater strength in the jamb.
- Zinc bolt has hardened steel pin inside that spins in response to sawing attack and can't be cut through.
- Bolt diameter is 10% larger than typical bolts for maximum kick-in resistance.
- Radius corners on strike plate for more attentive installation. 1-1/8" x 2-3/4" round corner strikes come standard.Optional 3-hour UL Listed fire cup/latch available.
- Deep drawn housing delivers a seamless piece of steel from beginning of helix to back of bolt for maximum latch/bolt reliability.
- Adjustable backset has the industry's only helical design that locks into place with no adjusting during installation.
- Fits both 2-3/8" and 2-3/4" backsets.
- ADA compliant thumbturn