Schlage F10-BWE Bowery Passage Door Knob
- Certified to ANSI 156.2 standards
- BHMA Grade 2, the highest performance rating awarded to residential knob sets
- Constructed from high quality materials with both security and durability in mind
- This knobset can be used for left or right handed applications
- Simple installation is guaranteed to fit on standard pre-drilled doors
- Limited Lifetime Finish and Mechanical Warranty
- Passage Function: Schlage's passage door knob sets have no locking function and are free turning on both sides. These knobs are perfect for a hallway or closet where a lock isn't necessary. Passage knobs can also be used in conjunction with a deadbolt to secure an entrance or back door.
- Backset: 2-3/4", 2-3/8", Adjustable 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
- Edge Bore: 7/8"
- Door Thickness: 1-3/4", 1-3/8"
- Handing: Left, Reversible, Right
- Cross Bore: 2-1/8"
- Product Weight: 1.5 lbs
- Latch Faceplate: Drive-In, Round Corner