Schlage F10-PLY Plymouth Passage Door Knob
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
- translation missing: en.general.accessibility.unit_price_separator
A Lifetime Mechanical and Finish Warranty gives you the piece of mind that this product will be looking good and functioning smoothly for as long as you own it.(Finish warranty does not include Oil Rubbed Bronze because it is a living finish and it is expected to patina over time)
Installation is easy, all you need is a screwdriver and a little time. The set is designed to fit standard prep doors and most installations should take less than an hour.
BHMA/ANSI Grade 2 certified which indicates excellent performance across a range of residential applications. This product is built from high-quality materials to give you exceptional security.
Passage Function: Schlage's passage door knob sets have no locking function and are free turning on both sides. These knobs are perfect for a hallway or closet where a lock isn't necessary. Passage knobs can also be used in conjunction with a deadbolt to secure an entrance or back door.
- Adjusts to fit all standard door preparations
- Easy installation makes for a one-person project
- Interior screws are exposed
- ANSI/BHMA A156.2, 2011, Grade 2
- Non handed and field reversible which means this knob set can be installed on right and left handed doors.
- Faceplates (Part 16-080): Supplied with 1/4" Round Corner and Drive-In Faceplates
- Strike Plates (Part 10-027): Supplied with a Round Strike with Dimensions of 2-1/4" x 1-5/8"
- Lifetime Mechanical and Finish Warranty (Finish warranty does not include Oil Rubbed Bronze because it is a living finish and will patina over time)
- Backset: Adjustable to 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
- Cross Bore: 2-1/8"
- Edge Bore: 7/8"
- Door Thickness: 1-3/8" or 1-3/4"
- Handing: Left, Right, Reversible
- Knob Diameter: 2-3/16"
- Projection: 2-5/16"
- Product Weight: 1.55 lbs