Schlage F40-PLY Plymouth Privacy Lock Door Knob
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
- translation missing: en.general.accessibility.unit_price_separator
A Lifetime Mechanical and Finish Warranty gives you the piece of mind that this product will be looking good and functioning smoothly for as long as you own it.(Finish warranty does not include Oil Rubbed Bronze because it is a living finish and it is expected to patina over time)
Installation is easy, all you need is a screwdriver and a little time. The set is designed to fit standard prep doors and most installations should take less than an hour.
BHMA/ANSI Grade 2 certified which indicates excellent performance across a range of residential applications. This product is built from high-quality materials to give you exceptional security.
- Adjusts to fit all standard door preparations
- Easy installation makes for a one-person project
- Interior screws are exposed
- ANSI/BHMA A156.2, 2011, Grade 2
- Non handed and field reversible which means this knob set can be installed on right and left handed doors.
- Faceplates (Part 16-080): Supplied with 1/4" Round Corner and Drive-In Faceplates
- Strike Plates (Part 10-027): Supplied with a Round Strike with Dimensions of 2-1/4" x 1-5/8"
- Lifetime Mechanical and Finish Warranty (Finish warranty does not include Oil Rubbed Bronze because it is a living finish and will patina over time)
- Privacy Function: Schlage's privacy door knob sets are locked from the interior using a push button lock on the interior handle with a small pin hole to unlock the handle from the outside. Privacy knobs are ideal for bathrooms, bedrooms, or anywhere a locking door is desired but a keyed cylinder isn't necessary.
- Backset: Adjustable to 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
- Cross Bore: 2-1/8"
- Edge Bore: 7/8"
- Door Thickness: 1-3/8" or 1-3/4"
- Handing: Left, Right, Reversible
- Knob Diameter: 2-3/16"
- Projection: 2-5/16"
- Product Weight: 1.55 lbs