Schlage F51A-NBK-ULD Northbrook Keyed Entry Single Cylinder Door Lever with Upland Trim
Keyed Entry (Single Cylinder) Function: Single cylinder keyed entry door hardware is locked and unlocked from the exterior using a key and can be locked and unlocked from the interior using the locking mechanism. Perfect for securing entrances, side doors, and anywhere else that needs a bit more security.
Schlage Special Features:
Installation is easy, all you need is a screwdriver and a little time. The set is designed to fit standard prep doors and most installations should take less than an hour.
These levers are field reversible allowing this leverset to be used for both right and left handed applications with ease and eliminating any chance of getting a wrong handed product.
A Lifetime Mechanical and Finish Warranty gives you the piece of mind that this product will be looking good and functioning smoothly for as long as you own it.(Finish warranty does not include Oil Rubbed Bronze because it is a living finish and it is expected to patina over time).
- Adheres to ANSI/BHMA A156.2 Grade 2 security standards
- Constructed from metal for lasting durability
- Includes all mounting hardware for easy installation in prepared doors
- Includes round, square and drive-in latch plates for maximum versatility
- Schlage offers a limited lifetime manufacturer warranty
- Complies with standards set forth by the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
- Backset: Adjustable 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
- Cross Bore: 2-1/8"
- Edge Bore: 1"
- Door Thickness: 1-3/8" to 1-3/4"
- Handing: Reversible, Left or Right
- Projection: 3-1/4"
- Rose Height: 2-15/16
- Rose Width: 2-15/16
- Cylinder: 5 Pin Schlage C
- Material: Zinc