Schlage F58-CEN Century Single Cylinder Exterior Entrance Handleset from the F-Series
Single Cylinder Keyed Entry (Exterior Only): Features the exterior trim for a single cylinder handleset. Ideal for securing front entrances or anywhere keyed security is needed. Must be paired with a single cylinder interior pack to function.
- Replaces virtually any existing lock
- Easy installation: One-person project; no extra hands needed
- ANSI Grade 1 Deadbolt with maximum security features
- Lifetime finish and mechanical guarantee
- Designs and finishes to match any home's architectural style
- Thick Door Kit (Schlage Model # 61-075) required when door thickness is 2" or greater
- Utilizes the new B-Series deadbolt with increased security and easier installation!
- 1/2" of bolt left in housing when bolt is thrown for added kick-in resistance.
- Integrated anti-pick shield with Snap & Stay(tm) self adjusting tension provides added security and simplifies installation
- 1" Edge bore door preparation required for larger bolt housing
- Zinc bolt has hardened steel pin inside that spins in response to sawing attacks which prevents cutting or sawing
- Bolt diameter is 10% larger than typical bolts for maximum kick-in resistance
- Adjustable backset with the industry's only helical design that locks into place with no adjusting during installation
- Works for both 2-3/8" and 2-3/4" backsets.
- ADA compliant thumb turn
- Faceplates (Part 12-326): Supplied with 1/4" Round Corner, Square Corner and Drive-In Faceplates
- Strike Plates (Part 10-269): Supplied with a Round Corner Deadbolt Strike (10-116), Square Corner Full Lip Strike Plate (10-026) and Round Corner Full Lip Strike Plate (10-027) with Dimensions of 2-1/4" x 1-5/8"
- Backset: Adjustable 2-3/8" to 2-3/4"
- Cross Bore: 2-1/8"
- Edge Bore: 1"
- Door Thickness: 1-3/4", 1-5/8", 1-7/8"
- Handing: Left, Right, Reversible
- Center to Center: 4", 5-1/2"
- Cylinder: 5 Pin Schlage C
- Latch Faceplate: Round Corner, Square Corner, Drive-
NOTE: Interior Handle Required