Schlage FE410F Control Interconnected Smart Deadbolt Greenwich W/ Latitude lever
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
- translation missing: en.general.accessibility.unit_price_separator
Schlage Residential FE410F-GRW-512-LAT-619 Control Smart Interconnected Lock UL Listed with Greenwich Trim and Latitude Lever with 5-1/2" Bore Spacing with 12356 Latch and 10121 Strike Satin Nickel Finish
Smart Interconnected Locks mark a new era of electronic access control in the multi-family world. By ushering in the next generation of highly scalable, efficiency- boosting capabilities, multi-family properties can focus on operating more profitably—and with greater appeal for residents.
Using cloud-based mobile or web apps, facility staff can configure and manage access from virtually anywhere. The open integration capabilities, in conjunction with ENGAGETM Technology, offers flexible, streamlined control and the freedom to integrate with alliance software partners to manage a wide spectrum of facility needs. Residents will enjoy the convenience of using a smartphone and/or smart credentials to open doors.
Schlage ControlTM Smart Interconnected Locks are part of an extensive Allegion® lineup, which holds a solution for every door a multi-family property needs to manage.
Improves security & safety, reduces liability
- No-cylinder design makes locks 100% pick and
- Designed for accessibility using smart credentials
Increases efficiency of property operations
- Eliminates cost and hassle of managing of keys - No-Tour functionality (altering access to a lock
without having to visit it) § Maximize return on investment
- Smart credentials eliminate lock rekeying costs - Upgrades property visual appeal