Schlage LEMD-ADD-L-06-626-RH Engage LE series Mortise Lock Addison with Rhodes lever
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
- Translation missing: en.general.accessibility.unit_price_separator
The Schlage® LE wireless mortise lock with ENGAGETM technology is designed to a ordably extend electronic access control deeper into the building beyond traditional perimeter and high security openings. The LE is ideal for commercial real estate, K-12, higher education, assisted living, medical o ces, or multi- family applications. Facilities can bene t from the enhanced security, e ciency, and convenience of upgrading to electronic credentials.
LE wireless locks simplify installation by combining the lock, credential reader, door position sensor and request-to-exit switch all in one unit. LE wireless locks require only minor modi cations to existing mechanical mortise prep with no wires to run to the lock or additional hardware necessary. LE suites with the most popular Schlage L Series decorative levers, keyways, and nishes, providing attractive options to meet the requirements of nearly any facility.
LE is ideal for o ce and suite entries, conference rooms, common area doors, resident units, and sensitive storage areas with a mortise door prep.
Built-in Bluetooth® enables LE wireless locks to connect directly to smart phones and tablets; no need for a proprietary handheld device for set-up and con guration. And with built-in Wi-Fi®, LE locks can connect directly to an existing Wi-Fi network enabling automatic updates to lock con guration and user access. With the ENGAGE cloud-based web and mobile apps, it’s easy to con gure lock settings, add users, and view audits and alerts from anywhere.
For advanced capabilities including networked real-time communication with the ENGAGETM Gateway, LE wireless locks can be managed with software from one of our access control alliance members. For additional details, please refer to the LE Integrations found in the Alliances menu on our website at www.us.allegion.com.
LE wireless locks are compatible with most proximity and smart cards including aptiQ® and aptiQmobileTM.
Features and benefits
- Designed to be easy to install, connect, manage, and use for perimeter and interior door applications
- Suites with mechanical L Series with 28 levers and 2 knobs
- Weather-resistant design for use on perimeter doors
- MS mortise with indicator, MB mortise with push button, and MD mortise deadbolt available to con gure applications for storeroom, privacy, apartment, and o ce
- Lever handing is eld changeable on most styles. See price book.
- Innovative integrated door position switch requires no additional door prep1
- Built-in Bluetooth® enables wireless con guration from smart phones and tablets
- Built-in Wi-Fi® enables automatic daily updates sent directly from host software
- Enables networked real-time communication with the ENGAGE Gateway and software alliances
- Up to 2 years of battery life
- ANSI/BHMA A156.25 (indoor/outdoor), ANSI/BHMA Grade 1, UL 294, ULC S319, UL10C (3-hour re rated), FCC Part 15, ADA, RoHS, FL3905, FL12400 and FL14482
Schlage LE Engage Mortise Lock Addison lever LEMD-ADD-L-06-626-RH
|Product Type:||ELECTRIFIED MORTISE CARD LOCK|
|Locking State:||FAIL-SECURE (POWER TO UNLOCK)|
|Solenoid Duty:||INTERMITTENT DUTY|
|Design:||FLAT LEVER WITH RETURN|
|Finish:||US26D SATIN CHROME|
|Cylinder Type:||LESS CYLINDER|
|Grade:||ANSI GRADE 1|
|UL Listing:||UL LISTED|
|Sales Category:||ELECTRIC BAT OP MORTISE LOCK|
|Other:||Bluetooth, Card lock|