Schlage LE Wireless Mobile Enabled Mortise Lock W/Deadbolt 07 Lever Addison Trim
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
- translation missing: en.general.accessibility.unit_price_separator
The Schlage® LE mobile enabled wireless mortise lock is designed to affordably extend electronic access control deeper into the building beyond traditional perimeter and high security openings. The LE is now mobile enabled, giving users the security and convenience of using a smart device to gain access1.
LE wireless locks simplify installation by combining the lock, credential reader, door position sensor, and request-to-exit switch all in one unit. Installation requires only minor modifications to existing mechanical mortise prep with no wires to run to the lock or additional components necessary.
LE wireless locks can be set up and configured wirelessly with a connected smartphone or tablet - no proprietary device needed. With the ENGAGE cloud- based web and mobile apps, it’s easy to configure lock settings, add users, and view audits and alerts from virtually anywhere. And using the built-in Wi-Fi® allows for automated daily updates to lock configuration and user access rights.
The open architecture design allows for advanced capabilities including networked real-time communication. Using the ENGAGE Gateway and an integrated solution from one of our physical access control software (PACS) providers,2 Schlage offers organizations the freedom to use the solution of their choice.
The LE is ideal for office and suite entries, conference rooms, common area doors, resident units, and sensitive storage areas with mortise door prep.
LE suites with most Schlage L Series decorative levers, keyways, and finishes, providing attractive options to meet the requirements of nearly any environment.
Features and benefits:
- Available with indicator, interior push button, or deadbolt for storeroom, privacy, apartment, and office applications.
- Standard multi-technology credential compatibility includes Schlage smart, Bluetooth and NFC mobile1, and proximity − Optional support for HID® smart and NFC mobile credentials.
- Wireless configuration from connected smartphones and tablets.
- Built-in Wi-Fi® enables automated daily updates sent directly from host software.
- Networked real-time communication available with the ENGAGE Gateway and PACS provider solutions.
- Innovative integrated door position switch requires no additional door prep.
- Weather-resistant design.
- Suites with Schlage mechanical L Series with 31 levers and two knobs § Up to 2 years of battery life.