Schlage Classroom Door Lock, Rhodes Lever (Less Cylinder)Grade-1 ND70LD-RHO
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
- translation missing: en.general.accessibility.unit_price_separator
Schlage ND70PD RHO Grade-1 Cylindrical Lever Lock, Classroom Function, Rhodes Lever
For more than 90 years, Schlage has been creating the strongest and most technologically advanced security products for homes, multi-family, commercial, and institutional buildings. We have been meticulous designers, painstaking engineers, and proud craftsmen. From durable mechanical locks to comprehensive electronic access control solutions and biometrics, Schlage provides protection at critical moments–when property and personal security are at stake. In homes, public buildings, and the workplace, at the end of the day, Schlage stands for one thing: strong.The ND Series is ANSI/BHMA Grade 1 certified and performs beyond the Grade 1 standards. The Schlage ND is regularly used in healthcare, education, government, office, retail, and other commercial applications.
ANSI Function F84 – Deadlocking latch bolt by levers. Outside lever is locked by key in outside lever. Inside lever is always free.
- Significantly exceeds ANSI/BHMA Grade 1 requirements
- Withstands 3,100 in-lb. of abusive lever torque, as well as 1,600 lbs. of offset lever pull for protection against pry bar attacks
- Not only strong from attacks, but it also shows nearly zero droop or wobble after 16 million cycles
- The strongest cylindrical lock Schlage has ever built