Security Door Controls (SDC)
SDC Z7252EQ Electrified Cylindrical Lockset, Fail Secure, Eclipse Lever Trim
ElectraTM Pro Electrified Cylindrical Locksets are designed for the access control of openings in commercial, industrial and institutional facilities where code compli- ance, dependable operation and resistance to physical abuse is required.
• Latch Status Output Standard with All Locksets
• Dual Voltage 12 and 24VDC
• Choice of Failsafe or Failsecure Operating Mode
• Clutch Allows The Lever to Operate While The Door Stays Locked for Increased Vandal and Abuse Resistance
• Independent Power Return Springs for Effective Lever Action and Prevention of Lever Sag
Strikes Available to Match Existing Frame Preparation.
Choice of Seven Architectural Finishes Exceeds ANSI A156-2 Grade 1 Specifications
SDC Lever Handle Styles Comply with ADA Easy Access Requirements and CSFM, California State Fire Marshal, Title 19
May Be Used in New or Retrofit Construction Building and Fire Life Safety Code Compliance Ideal for High Usage Environments
Retrofits Existing Mechanical Lock Prep
• SDC Cylinder with ‘C’ Keyway
• Small Format Interchangeable Core (Optional)
• No Exposed Mounting Screws