The ENFORCER "No Touch" Request-To-Exit Sensor uses IR technology to request egress from a protected area or activate a device with the simple wave of a hand. Since it is no touch, this sensor is ideal for use in hospitals, clinics, labs, clean rooms (to reduce the risk of contamination), schools, factories, or offices.
3A relay, adjustable from 0.5~30 sec, toggle, or as long as hand is near the sensor
- Dual voltage, 12~24 VAC/VDC
- Range adjustable from 2-3/8"-8" (6~20 cm)
- Stainless steel single-gang plate
- Quick connect screw-less terminal block
- LED illuminated sensor area for easy identification
- Selectable LED colors (turns from red togreen or green to red) when activated