The M34R secures single sliding doors with Magnalock strength for traffic control applications within a monitored perimeter. The recessed design on the edge of the door that comes against the frame when the door is closed conceals the maglock for hidde n protection that blends with the aesthetics of the opening. Works great on automatic single sliding doors or on sliding doors for patios, storage closets and more. 500 lbs. holding force Magnalock with automatic dual voltage for mounting in sliding doors. This results in an aesthetically appealing finished appearance. Recommended for applications where physical assault on the door is not expected, like access controlled interior rooms and secure areas within buildings.
- Patented Instant Release Circuit No Residual Magnetism
- Recessed for Aesthetically Appealing Finish
- Fully Sealed Electronics Tamper Proof and Weatherproof
- All Ferrous Metal Surfaces Plated to MIL Specification
- Automatic Dual Voltage No Field AdjustmenRequired
- Lock Options Include Bondstat Magnetic Bond Sensor and Integrated Door Position Switch