Security Door Controls (SDC)
Security Door Controls Access Control Power Transfer Hinge SDC PTH-4Q
Electric Power Transfer Hinges provide a concealed and vandal resis- tant method for running wires from the frame to doors equipped with electric locks and exit devices.
• UL 10B Listed for 3Hr fire rated doors
• 800,000 cycles. 8 Times UL Test Criteria
• Wire Replacement Warranty
• Standard Weight, 5 Knuckle Hinge
Four (4) Conductor Power Transfer Hinge, (4x) 26 AWG
Installed in the center hinge position of the door, PTH Power Transfer Hinges provide the concealed wires required between the door and the frame, for the purpose of powering and monitoring electric door hardware.
• Electric Lock Power and Control
• Door and Lock Status Signaling
• Request-to-Exit Signaling
• Electrified Mortise Locks
• Electrified Cylindrical Locks
• Delayed Egress Exit Devices
• Electric Trim
• Electric Strikes in Pair of Doors
In addition to compatibility with other manufacturers electric hardware products, the PTH power transfer hinge may be used with the following SDC products.