Maximum 1,110 point addressable fire alarm control panel. Includes connected panel options, enhanced communications, wireless detection and other advanced features. (Replaces the 5820XL).
6820 Features and Benefits
- Connect up to 17 panels with convenient single point communications. Copper wire or fiber optic cable panel connectivity can be used within the same linked system
- Multiple Signal Line Circuits (SLCs) can be used within one system limited only by maximum points available
- Built-in dual path IP and POTs communication for reliable dual path backup
- Built-in USB interface for convenient and speedy programming
- SWIFT® capable for wireless detection
- Convenient field-upgradeable firmware
- Supports up to 16 remote annunciators
- Programmable date setting for automatic and convenient Daylight Saving Time changes
- 4 x 20 annunciator with 80 character display and large easy-use keypad
- Includes access to Jumpstart™, HFSS programming software and the SKST selection tool
- NAC Circuits: 6; 6 amps power supply
- Supports Class B (Style 4) and Class A (Style 6) configuration for SLC, SBUS, and Flexput circuit.