Stealth Digital Cabinet Drawer Lock Wireless
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
- translation missing: en.general.accessibility.unit_price_separator
StealthLock® Features & Functions
- Transmitter pad operates within a 15 ft. range
- One transmitter pad can activate an unlimited number of receiver latches
- Separate user and supervisor codes (four to eight digits) to operate the lock(s)
- Receiver latch is easily programmed by user through the transmitter pad
- Receiver latch mounts within ½" drawer suspension clearance
- Uses readily available batteries: 4-AAA (not included) for the receiver latch and a CR2032 coin battery (included) for the transmitter pad
- Low battery indicator on transmitter pad
- For interior use only – recommended temperature range of 50°F to 120°F
- Closet cabinets and storage
- Kitchen cabinets, liquor cabinets,
- Audio visual cabinets
- Office furniture
- Reception & Conference furniture
- Healthcare cabinetry
- Retail display cabinets
- Standard – Allows any transmitter pad to operate any receiver latch. Standard mode can be used in most general office or residential applications.
- Dedicated – This factory programmed feature mates a transmitter pad to a receiver latch or latches by way of a unique transmitter ID. Ideal for assigned lockers or when users are within close proximity of each other.
Modes available on both versions
- Self-Lock Mode – Allows the user to program the receiver latch to automatically re-lock 10 seconds after unlocking.
- Passage/Manual Lock Mode (factory default) – User must manually lock.
- Single Use Mode – Allows the user to choose their code at time of operation. Single Use Mode is recommended for shared or day use lockers or cabinets.