System Sensor L-Series Selectable Output Chime Strobe, Wall Mount, White CHSWL
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
- translation missing: en.general.accessibility.unit_price_separator
The System Sensor L-Series product line of wall and ceilingmount chimes and chime strobes include a variety of features that increase their application versatility while simplifying the installation. With white and red plastic housings, System Sensor L-Series can meet virtually any application requirement.
Selectable-output chimes and chime/strobes are private mode notification appliances used to alert trained personnel to investigate possible emergency situations and to take appropriate action. Security guard and nurse workstations are ideal locations for chime products.
All devices feature plug-in design with minimal intrusion into the back box, making the installation fast and foolproof while virtually eliminating costly and time-consuming ground faults.
Installers can easily adapt devices to a wide range of application requirements using field-selectable candela settings, automatic selection of 12-or-24 volt operation, and a rotary switch for chime tones and two volume selections.
- Updated modern aesthetics
- Plug-in design with minimal intrusion into the back box
- Mounting plate shorting spring feature checks wiring continuity
- before device installation
- Captive mounting screw
- Tamper-resistant construction
- Field-selectable candela settings:
- Wall: 15, 30, 75, 95, 110, 135, 185
- Ceiling: 15, 30, 75, 95, 115, 150, 177
- Automatic selection of 12- or 24-volt operation
- at 15 and 30 candela
- Rotary switch for tone and volume selections
- Five selectable tones with high and low volume settings
- Electrically compatible with legacy SpectrAlert and SpectrAlert
- Advance devices
- Wall models listed for wall mounting only, ceiling models listed
- for ceiling mounting only