Telguard Dual Path Internet & 5G LTE-M Fire Communicator, Verizon (TG-7FE-V)
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
- translation missing: en.general.accessibility.unit_price_separator
Dual Path Internet and 5G LTE-M Commercial Fire Communicator - Verizon.
Part of the full line of Telguard universal fire communicators, the TG-7FE offers two pathways to reliably transmit signals: a wired LAN connection to the Internet and 5G LTE-M cellular. It operates on panel power or via plug-in transformer, and is available in AT&T or Verizon models.
The world is changing. Copper POTS lines are disappearing, and calls are delivered over the Internet. This is a perfect example of where the TG-7FE steps in. Eliminate all Telco lines and run an Ethernet cable from the TG-7FE to the premises LAN for alarm signal delivery. And, to be sure signals get through to the central station you choose, the TG-7FE instantly falls over to reliable cellular service any time it’s needed. Telguard puts nearly four decades of alarm communications expertise into every UL Listed communicator. You stay in control, with highly configurable options that meet your needs and the requirements of your AHJ.
- Dual communication paths - If the Internet connection is interrupted or the LAN goes down, always-on 5G cellular will immediately step in.
- Powers directly from the fire panel’s 12V/24V auxiliary power supply or via plug-in transformer (included).
- Uses LTE-M bands for 4G and 5G network compatibility, better building penetration, and longest product life.
- Interfaces with panel over a single DACT connection for universal compatibility (use TG-PEM accessory when panel has no DACT).
- Telguard communicators are compatible with more alarm formats than any other brand. The signal will reliably get to the central station.
- Verizon model.
- UL Listings (AT&T and Verizon): 864 Commercial Fire, 1610 Central Station
- Dimensions (without antenna) 7.5 H x 11.5 W x 3.5 D in (19.05 x 29.21 x 8.89 cm)