The Telguard TG-7 LTE-V TG7LV001 Commercial Alarm Communicator provides backup cellular alarm communication solutions for commercial, retail, financial and fire system markets. Alarm signals are transmitted over the Verizon LTE network when the telephone line or data network has been disrupted or compromised. This ensures critical data will reach the designated monitoring station. Telguard uses advanced encryption technology for secure communications. Superior building penetration is achieved through maximum transmitting power.
- Delivers full data reporting.
- Certified for use on the Verizon LTE network for long, sunset-free installation.
- Provides security supervision with automatic self-test and system trouble outputs.
- Supports multiple alarm formats.
- Utilizes advanced encryption technology for secure communications.
- Falls back to 3G/4G if an LTE network is not available, for extended network coverage.
- Panel downloading with the Telguard Virtual Modem.
- Transmit Power: 200 mW in all bands.
- 12VDC/Battery Consumption: <32mA (Standby) 250mA (Transmission).
- Transformer Supplied: 12VAC, 800mA UL listed plug-in
- LTE Bands: 2, 4 & 17.
- 3G Bands: 2 & 5.
- Antenna: 8” dipole with a max gain of 3dBi.
- FCC part 15, 22, 24, 27 and 68 compliant.