he Telguard TG-7FS LTE-A is a commercial-grade fire cellular alarm communicator. The TG7LAF transmits alarm signals from the fire panel over the AT&T digital cellular LTE network to the GeoArm central monitoring station.
Compliant with the 2016 Edition of NFPA 72, the TG-7FS LTE-A can serve as the sole communications path for the fire alarm system. It replaces all of the landlines currently dedicated to the master control unit. On average, cellular monitoring costs the end user significantly less than a dedicated landline. For each landline replaced with a TG-7FS LTE-A, the monthly communications bill decreases.
By being able to signal failures to the central station within sixty minutes of an outage, the TG-7FS LTE-A can be installed as the sole path for commercial fire installations. For existing installations, all landlines can be swapped for a single TG-7FS LTE-A because of the new sixty minute supervision mode.
The TG-7FS LTE-A can also be installed as a backup path and upgraded to sole path at a later date. The TG7LAF is easy to install, economical, and UL Listed.
- Certified for use on the AT&T LTE network for long, sunset-free installation.
- Meets UL 864 requirements for sole, primary or backup path communications.
- Minimizes false alarms by providing dual paths for self-tests.
- Falls back to 3G/4G if an LTE network is not available, for extended network coverage.
- Supports multiple alarm formats for SIA2, contact ID, pulse (3x1, 4x2), modem IIe & IIIa, DMP.
- Full data reporting
- Automatic self-test (60 min. & daily).
- Locking, red metal enclosure.
- Two programmable supervisory trip outputs
- Telephone line monitor built-in, with Standard Line Security
- Two programmable supervisory trip outputs.