Telguard TGFX-HUB1 FlexHub™ Z-Wave Smart Controller.
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
- Translation missing: en.general.accessibility.unit_price_separator
The Telguard TGFX-HUB1 FlexHub™ Z-Wave Controller is a home automation device used to monitor and control Z-Wave devices within a home or business using Telguard's HomeControl Flex service.
The Telguard FlexHub TGFX-HUB1 is a simple way to add home automation to any security panel. The FlexHub Z-Wave controller works with all Telguard alarm communicators and allows end users to integrate their security systems with their lights, locks, thermostats and more. HomeControl Flex allows arming and disarming, the ability to view cameras, and receive system alerts and notifications.
The FlexHub TGFX-HUB1 brings Telguard's interactive solution (HomeControl Flex) to life by serving as a WiFi access point for hundreds of smart-phone products. DIYer's can integrate FlexHub into over 300 smart products using free services like IFTTT. Plus, HomeControl Flex works with Amazon Alexa, so you can always offer hands-free convenience.
Integrate the Arlo Video System With HomeControl Flex Telguard's HomeControl Flex interactive solution allows you to integrate the Arlo Video System with GeoArm professionally monitored security systems. With HomeControl Flex and an Arlo Wire-Free HD Camera, enable remote viewing of event-triggered clips, images and live video from anywhere, on a smartphone, computer or tablet.
- Supports thousands of Z-Wave lights, locks, thermostats and more
- Integrates seamlessly with HomeControl Flex and Amazon Alexa
- Powered by a standard wall adapter and connects to the DIYer's local network
- Works with new and existing Telguard installations
- One Ethernet port with RJ45 connector
- Z-Wave transceiver
- 100 feet Z-Wave range (line of sight)
- Power in connector
- Internal antenna for Wi-Fi and Z-Wave
- MT7620A processor with 128MB Flash and 128SDRAM
- Incorporates WiFi Protected Set-up (WPS) for quick and secure connecting
- Easy to access remotely via Telguard's Portal