Tempo NC-100 Network Cable Tester - Test Twisted Pair (STP/UTP) & Coaxial Cable
The NC-100 Micro Wiring tester is a device that verifies twisted pair and coaxial cables. It uses high-speed digital technology to check wiring continuity and correct allocation of wire pairs. The NC-100 tests shielded twisted pair (STP), unshielded twisted pair (UTP), and coaxial cables.
- Detects shorts, opens, reversed polarity, crossed, and split pairs.
- Nested remote allows end-to-end testing of all wiring types
- Simple testing of LAN wiring and phone lines
- Detection of common wiring and connector errors
- Complete set of connector types standard (telephone, LAN and Coax)
- NETcat Micro Cable Analyzer
- Remote Unit