TP-Link HS300 Kasa Smart Power Strip WiFi Outlets 120V connects iOS or Android.
A Smarter Power Strip
Kasa Smart Wi-Fi Power Strip
Control from Anywhere
Control six outlets from anywhere with your smartphone using the Kasa Smart app.
Schedule each outlet to work individually or all together at set times throughout the day. Automatically power your home office up first thing in the morning and power down your holiday lights at the same time every night.
More Convenience. More Protection.
Kasa Smart's power strip allows you to individually control 6 smart outlets, anytime, anywhere.
The ETL certified power strip also includes 3 USB ports. No more fighting over charging stations!
Monitor and Protect
Kasa Smart's power strip monitors how much energy devices consume and protects them from sudden power surges that occur during weather storms, such as lightning and rain.
The smart power strip has a slender and low-profile design that fits behind furniture and in tight spaces with no damage to the cord or the furniture. Its right-angled plug creates room for the other in-wall outlet to be used.
Plug, Connect, and Go
Plug in the Kasa Smart Wi-Fi Power Strip and follow the Kasa Smart app to add it to your smartphone. Choose names for each outlet and you're good to go.
- 6 Smart Outlets - Independently control 6 smart outlets and charge 3 devices with built-in USB ports. Ideal for controlling electronics in your home, home office, or small business.
- Surge Protection - ETL certified surge protection shields sensitive electronics and appliances from sudden power surges that can occur during weather storms and cause irreparable damage.
- Energy Monitoring - Monitor how much energy devices connected to the power strip consume. Check on each one from your Kasa Smart app and turn off ones that are using too much power.
- Control from Anywhere - Control connected devices from anywhere with the Kasa Smart app. Power up your office remotely and even your holiday lights from the app.
- Voice Control - Remotely control your smart plug and use voice commands with Alexa, Google Assistant, or Microsoft Cortana.
- Set Schedules - Schedule each outlet individually or all together to turn on and off at set times throughout the day.