TRENDnet 28-Port Gigabit Web Smart PoE+ Switch TPE-5028WS
- Total Number of Network Ports: 28
- Uplink Port: No
- Modular: Yes
- Stack Port: No
- Port/Expansion Slot Details: 24 x Gigabit Ethernet Network, 4 x Gigabit Ethernet Expansion Slot
- Media Type Supported: Optical Fiber, Twisted Pair
- Ethernet Technology: Gigabit Ethernet
- Network Technology: 1000Base-T, 1000Base-X
- Number of Total Expansion Slots: 4
- Expansion Slot Type: SFP
- Shared SFP Slot: Yes
- Number of SFP Slots: 4
- Layer Supported: 2
- Manageable: Yes
- Power Source: Power Supply
- Redundant Power Supply Supported: No
- Compatible Rack Unit: 1U
- Form Factor: Rack-mountable
- Height: 1.7"
- Width: 17.3"
- Depth: 9.8"
- Weight (Approximate): 8.64 lb
- Limited Warranty: Lifetime
- 24 x Gigabit PoE+ ports
- 4 x Shared Gigabit ports (RJ-45 or SFP)
- 370W PoE power budget
- Easy-to-use web-based management interface
- Supports IPv6, LACP, VLAN, QoS, and IGMP Snooping
- Bandwidth control per port
- Private and Voice VLAN support
- Smart Fan
- 56Gbps switching capacity
- IEEE 802.1p QoS with queue scheduling support TRENDnet's 28-Port Gigabit Web Smart PoE+ Switch, model TPE-5028WS, delivers advanced management features with a 56Gbps switching capacity. This rack mountable IPv6 ready switch comes with an intuitive web-based interface. Advanced traffic management controls, troubleshooting, and SNMP monitoring make this a powerful solution for SMB networks. The TPE-5028WS provides 24 gigabit PoE+ ports with a total power budget of 370W, and four shared gigabit ports (RJ-45 or SFP). The PoE+ standard supplies up to 30W of power per port for devices such as high power wireless access points, PTZ (Pan Tilt Zoom) Internet cameras, and VoIP telephony systems.
Web Smart Management
Provides an easy-to-use web-based management interface to reduce switch configuration complexity and offers a combination of SMB management features for easy deployment.
Managed features include access control lists, VLAN, IGMP snooping, QoS, RMON, SNMP trap, and syslog for monitoring and flexible network integration.
A 370W PoE power budget supplies power to PoE/ PoE+ devices.
Provides 24 gigabit PoE+ ports, 4 shared gigabit ports (RJ-45 or SFP), a 56Gbps switching capacity, a built-in power supply, and rackmount brackets.
Supports up to 30W of PoE+ power per port with a total power budget of 370W.
This switch supports IPv6 configuration and IPv6 neighbor discovery.
A broad range of network configurations are supported: 802.3ad link aggregation, Asymmetric VLAN, 802.1Q VLAN, Voice VLAN, RSTP, MSTP, Loopback Detection, GVRP, 802.1p Class of Service (CoS), port bandwidth management, and QoS queue scheduling.
A convenient cable diagnostic test and traffic statistics aid in network troubleshooting
Features such as ACL, SSL, MAC/ port filtering, 802.1X, TACACS+, and RADIUS are compatible with layered access controls
RMON, SNMP, SNMP Trap, and Port Mirroring support administrator monitoring solutions
Door Hardware, Door Locks, Access Control, Cabinet Hardware
Smart Home Products, Home Audio, Custom Doors Security Cameras, Alarm Systems