4850 1/2" Low Current Strike for Surface Mounted Rim Exit Devices
The most flexible electric strike for use with surface mounted rim exit devices with up to 1” throw (6 different thicknesses altogether). US32D Satin Stainless Steel finish.
- 1/2” thick Surface Mount that comes with a 1/4” and now with two (2) 1/16” Spacers (replaces the 1/8" spacer) - the most versatile rim panic strike NOW provides the flexibility of 6 different sizes!
- Cavity is completely open - which means the 4850 allows for an incremental depth up to a 1" throw.
- 24 volt DC only
- Comes with Trine’s Patented 6-Pin Anchoring System for strength and stability.
- Contains a one piece locking mechanism with one solenoid
- Fail-safe/Fail-secure field selectable.
- BHMA Grade 1 Electric Strike
- Need an Installation Tool? The best way to mark and drill for the 4800F is the 4850-ITL.