The B126-002 2-Port HDMI over Cat5/Cat6 Extender/Splitter works with Tripp Lite B126-Series remote receivers to split a single HDMI audio/video signal into two separate signals. It's ideal for digital signs, trade shows, presentations, retail settings and other applications where the video source is located farther than conventional cables allow or that require multiple displays connected to one source. It uses HDMI cable (see Tripp Lite's P568-Series) to connect to the source and Cat5e/6 cable to transmit to the remote monitors (for best results, use 24 AWG solid-wire Cat5e/6 cable, such as Tripp Lite's N202-Series).
When used with Tripp Lite's B126-1A0 or B126-1A0-WP-1 active remote receivers, the Extender/Splitter can extend a 1080i (60 Hz) signal up to 200 ft., a 1080p signal (60 Hz) up to 150 ft. and a 3D signal up to 125 ft. With a B126-1P0 or B126-1P0-WP-1 passive remote receiver, it can extend a 1080i (60 Hz) signal up to 100 ft. and a 1080p (60 Hz) signal up to 50 ft. Add up to three B126-110 remote repeaters to each channel to fully extend the signal range or add more displays.
In addition to crystal-clear video, the B126-002 delivers full, rich stereo and 7.1-channel surround sound (multi-channel or PCM) audio. Easy to set up with no software or drivers to install. Mounts to a wall, rack or pole using the included hardware.
Extends High-Definition Signals
- Extends a 1080i (60 Hz) signal up to 175 ft., a 1080p (60 Hz) signal up to 125 ft. and a 3D signal up to 100 ft. with each optional Tripp Lite B126-110 remote repeater
- Extends a 1080i (60 Hz) signal up to 200 ft., a 1080p (60 Hz) signal up to 150 ft. and a 3D signal up to 125 ft. with Tripp Lite B126-1A0 or B126-1A0-WP-1 active remote receiver
- Extends a 1080i (60 Hz) signal up to 100 ft. and a 1080p (60 Hz) signal up to 50 ft. with Tripp Lite B126-1P0 or B126-1P0-WP-1 passive remote receiver
- Add up to 3 remote repeaters on each channel for maximum signal range
- Connects to next link in the chain with one Cat5e/6 cable (for best results, use 24 AWG solid-wire Cat5e/6 cable, such as Tripp Lite's N202-Series)
Supports the Latest Video and Audio Resolutions
- Works with all operating systems and HDMI video sources
- Supports HD resolutions up to 1080p (60 Hz)
- Supports stereo and 7.1-channel surround sound (multi-channel or PCM) audio
- Supports 24-bit True Color (8 bits per channel) and HDCP
Easy to Set Up and Use
- Plug-and-play engineering-no software or drivers to download and install
- Connects quickly to source with HDMI cable, such as Tripp Lite's P568-Series
- LEDs indicate at a glance when the unit is receiving power and an HDMI signal from the source
- Included mounting hardware lets you install the unit on a wall, rack or pole
- Compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases
- For international use, the B110-INT power supply can be purchased separately; it features plugs for the UK, Europe, and Australia