Ubiquiti Networks ES-16XP EdgeSwitch 16-Port Advanced Gigabit PoE Managed Switch.
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
- translation missing: en.general.accessibility.unit_price_separator
Advanced Gigabit PoE Managed Switch
Introducing the Advanced Power over Ethernet Switches, EdgeSwitch™ XP from Ubiquiti Networks. EdgeSwitch XP delivers connectivity to attached Ubiquiti devices and other devices that support passive PoE.
To connect your PoE devices, simply enable PoE in the easy-touse EdgeSwitch XP Configuration Interface. Each port can be individually configured to provide PoE, so both PoE and non-PoE devices can be connected.
EdgeSwitch XP is available in multiple versions to meet your deployment needs.
- EdgeSwitch 5XP is a cost-effective, 5-port Gigabit switch with 24V PoE support.
- EdgeSwitch 8XP is an industrialstrength, 8-port Gigabit switch with 150 watts of power capable of powering 24V or 48V devices. Output voltage is controlled by the software.
- EdgeSwitch 16XP features dual EdgeSwitch 8XP systems in a rack-mountable, 1U form factor with 300 watts of power supporting up to 16 devices.
Simplify Your Deployment
EdgeSwitch XP allows network architects to design cleaner, less cluttered deployments. For example, integrating one EdgeSwitch 8XP can eliminate the need for the following:
- 8 PoE adapters
- 8 power cords
- 8 power outlets
- 8 Ethernet patch cables
EdgeSwitch XP deployments increase efficiency and greatly reduce potential failure points - resulting in faster installations and less maintenance and troubleshooting.
Intuitive Configuration Interface
EdgeSwitch XP provides a user-friendly configuration interface designed for efficient setup and control. Accessed via a secured management port and web browser, the EdgeSwitch XP Configuration Interface provides intuitive management with a virtual view of the ports, showing physical connectivity, speed, and PoE status
EdgeSwitch XP is loaded with a variety of advanced features, including
- Port monitoring
- System connection and management services
- Virtual Local Area Network (VLAN) configuration
- Spanning Tree Protocol (STP)/ Rapid Spanning Tree Protocol (RSTP)
- Jumbo Frame Support
- Ping Watchdog
- Configurable alerts
Product Type: Ethernet Switch
Interfaces/PortsTotal Number of Network Ports: 16
Uplink Port: No
Stack Port: No
Port/Expansion Slot Details: 16 x Gigabit Ethernet Network
Media & PerformanceMedia Type Supported: Twisted Pair
Ethernet Technology: Gigabit Ethernet
Network Technology: 10/100/1000Base-T
Network & CommunicationLayer Supported: 2
Management & ProtocolsManageable: Yes
Power DescriptionPower Source: Power Supply
Redundant Power Supply Supported: No
Physical CharacteristicsCompatible Rack Unit: 1U
Form Factor: Rack-mountable
Weight (Approximate): 8.71 lb