This extender delivers 4K HDMI signals at 60Hz, 4:4:4 sampling, HDR, and PoE up to 230 ft (70 m) over a single Cat6 cable with zero latency. The EVEX4K70 also features bi-directional IR, allowing control from the display or the source.
Designed for Flexible Installation
The EVEX4K70 includes two units: a transmitter and a receiver. Both units feature a slim, compact profile for easy installation. The transmitter is equipped with an HDMI loop-out for local monitoring or use with other distribution products. The receiver features digital optical audio output to break multichannel audio out to an amplifier, soundbar, or audio distribution product.
Bi-directional Power-over-Ethernet allows the transmitter and receiver to be powered using a single power supply, located at either the transmitter or receiver. Built on the same patented technology (U.S. Patent Nos. 9,710,038; 9,747,236; 9,798,681; and 9,946,643) as the EVEX2006 and the E4K2006, the Evolution family of HDMI extenders offers a uniquely cost-effective solution compared to traditional structured cable solutions.
Plug and Play Audio and Video
The EVEX4K70 supports a wide range of display UHD resolutions, with HDMI 2.0 and HDCP 2.2 compliance. The extender automatically adjusts for compatibility and gain, eliminating the need for EDID and EQ adjustments. It also supports multiple audio formats, including Dolby TrueHD 7.1CH/Dolby Digital 5.1CH.
- EVEX4K70 (TX & RX)
- (1) IR Receiver
- (1) IR Emitter
- (1) Set of Mounting Hardware
- (1) DC 12V, 1A Power Suppy
- (1) Product Manual
- Allows HDMI audio/video signals to be transmitted using a single Cat6/6A/7 Cable
- Extends 4K@60Hz, 4:4:4, and HDR10 up to 230ft/70m and 1080p up to 330ft/100m
- Features bi-directional Power over Ethernet (PoE) technology which transmits power over Cat6, allowing the transmitter and receiver to be powered off of a single power supply
- Supports multiple audio formats such as (Dolby TrueHD 7.1CH/Dolby Digital 5.1CH)
- Dynamic EDID for compatibility and plug and play operation
- HDMI loop-out for local monitoring or use with other HDMI distribution products
- Digital optical audio breakout for audio extraction
- Supports bi-directional IR (20~60KHz) for source or display control
- Slim and compact design
- Dimensions: 4.2” x 3.9” x 1” (106.0 x 99.0 x 26.2mm)
- Patent No. 9,710,038 B1