The RC-2A Remote Controller provides remote relay operation from any standard Touch Tone telephone.
The controller is designed to be installed either locally or remotely. For local installations the RC-2A can be installed in series on any communications path, such as Viking's W-Series Door boxes.
For off-premise applications, the RC-2A can be installed on a line shared by a key system, PABX, single line phone or on a dedicated line. The RC-2A will answer C.O. lines or analog PABX/KSU station ports and allow remote relay operation after the and second or fifteenth ring. A field programmable access code can also be programmed to prevent unauthorized usage.
- Programmable access code
- Normally open or normally closed relay
- Selectable relay closure times
- Selectable ring delay (1, 2, 6, or 15)
- Universal 12-24V AC/DC power input
- Easy installation with screw terminals and dip switch programming
- Automatic disect or return to secure mode after 60 seconds
- Power multiple units from one adapter
- One year warranty