VIVOTEK’s IB9380-H is a H.265 outdoor bullet network camera equipped with a 5-Megapixel sensor, enabling resolution of 2560x1920 at 20 fps. Featuring VIVOTEK SNV and WDR Pro technology, the IB9380-H is capable of capturing high-quality imagery in both high contrast and low light environments.
The IB9380-H deploys a 3.6mm lens and is equipped with IR illuminators with a 30-meter effective range for better night visibility. Further, to provide reliable coverage in harsh outdoor environments, the IB9380-H is encased in IP66 and IK10 housing.
By employing VIVOTEK's Smart Stream III technology and H.265 codec support, the IB9380-H is able to reduce bandwidth usage by up to 90%* while maintaining supreme image quality. Additionally, the VADP (VIVOTEK Application Development Platform) allows users to customize applications for the ever-expanding number of user scenarios in a diversifying surveillance market.
- H.265 Compression Technology
- 20 fps @ 2560x1920 (WDR Pro on)
- SNV (Supreme Night Visibility) for Low Light Conditions
- WDR Pro for Unparalleled Visibility in Extremely Bright and Dark Environments
- Smart Stream III to Optimize Bandwidth Efficiency
- Built-in IR Illuminators, Effective up to 30 Meters
- Trend Micro IoT Security
- Weather-proof IP66-rated and Vandal-proof IK10-rated Housing
- Built-in MicroSD/SDHC/SDXC Card Slot for On-board Storage