The Schlage comprehensive line of power supplies and option boards was designed to address the changing needs of the access control market.
Installation is simplified by utilizing a flat mounting design and polarized locking connectors for option boards. This design eliminates the need for racks and side connectors. The flat mounting of the option boards also provides for easier access to the terminal blocks for connection of electrified devices (such as electrified strikes, electromagnetic locks, card readers, etc.).
Common to the line of PS900 Series power supplies is a constant output rating at both 12v and 24v settings, universal 120 VAC to 240 VAC input, and polarized option board connectors. New fire alarm interface board mounting allows outputs to be configured as switched (power cut) or unswitched (power continues) when signal is provided.
Features and Benefits:
- 2A @ 12/24 VDC constant output, field selectable with jumper
- Provides low-voltage, Class 2, filtered and regulated power
- Universal 120-240 VAC, fused primary input
- Single polarized option board connector
- AC input and DC output monitoring circuit with LED indicators
- Externally visible AC input indicator with isolated SPDT contacts
- High-voltage protective cover for AC circuitry (not shown)
- Battery back-up board auto-selects voltage
- Optional Fire Alarm plug-in board available
- UL 294, ULC-S318, RoHS, and FCC Part 15 certified