YALE Cambridge 10CB / Passage Knob
Passage Function: Passage door hardware has no locking mechanism. Both the interior and exterior handles are always free making it perfect for hallways, closet doors, and anywhere else a lock isn't needed. Passage door hardware can also be used in conjunction with a deadbolt to secure a back door or entrance.
- ANSI/BHMA A156.2, Grade 2
- Solid brass key cylinder and housing, constructed with a focus on durability
- Reversible knob allows it to be used as either a right handed or left handed knob
- Pre-Installed mounting screws and removable lever/rosette make installation quick and easy
- Limited Lifetime Mechanical and Finish Warranty
- Concealed screws for a clean look
- Heavy duty shroud for added anti-pry security
- Four-Wound Spring Chassis- Gives a heavy duty feel and eliminates lever sag
- Backset: 2-3/8"
- Cross Bore: 2-1/8"
- Door Thickness: 1-3/8", 1-1/2", 1-5/8", or 1-3/4"
- Edge Bore: 1"
- Handing: Left, Right, Reversible
- Latch Faceplate: Round Corner
- Faceplate: 1" W x 2-1/4" H Round Corner
- Strike: 2-1/4" Full Lip Round Corner
- Product Weight: 1.25 lbs