YALE Cambridge 70CB / Entry Knob
Keyed Entry (Single Cylinder) Function: Single cylinder keyed entry door hardware is locked and unlocked from the exterior using a key and can be locked and unlocked from the interior using the locking mechanism. Perfect for securing entrances, side doors, and anywhere else that needs a bit more security.
- ANSI/BHMA A156.2, Grade 2
- Solid brass key cylinder and housing, constructed with a focus on durability
- Reversible knob allows it to be used as either a right handed or left handed knob
- Pre-Installed mounting screws and removable lever/rosette make installation quick and easy
- Limited Lifetime Mechanical and Finish Warranty
- Concealed screws for a clean look
- Heavy duty shroud for added anti-pry security
- Four-Wound Spring Chassis gives a heavy duty feel and eliminates lever sag
- Backset: 2-3/8"
- Cross Bore: 2-1/8"
- Cylinder: 6 Pin
- Door Thickness: 1-3/8", 1-1/2", 1-5/8", or 1-3/4"
- Edge Bore: 1"
- Handing: Left, Right, Reversible
- Latch Faceplate: Round Corner
- Faceplate: 1" W x 2-1/4" H Round Corner
- Strike: 2-1/4" Full Lip Round Corner