YALE Horizon 700H / Entry Knob
Keyed Entry (Single Cylinder) Function: Yale single cylinder keyed entry door knob sets can be locked and unlocked from the exterior with a key, and then locked or unlocked from the inside with an associated turn-button. While primarily used to secure entrances and side doors, it can be used anywhere a little extra security is desired.
- ANSI/BHMA A156.2, Grade 3
- Constructed from quality materials with a focus on durability
- Reversible knob allows it to be used as either a right handed or left handed knob
- Quick Install™ Mounting System and Pre-Installed Screws make installation quick and easy
- Faceplate: 1" W x 2-1/4" H Round Corner
- Strike: 2-1/4" Full Lip Round Corner
- Limited Lifetime Mechanical and Finish Warranty
- Concealed screws for a clean look
- Not to be used on hollow metal commercial doors
- Backset: 2-3/8"
- Cross Bore: 2-1/8"
- Cylinder: 5 Pin
- Door Thickness: 1-3/8", 1-1/2", 1-5/8", or 1-3/4"
- Edge Bore: 1"
- Handing: Left, Right, Reversible
- Latch Faceplate: Round Corner