YALE Keyed Entry 83 Single Cylinder Deadbolt
Keyed Entry (Single Cylinder) Function: Single cylinder deadbolts are keyed on the exterior with an associated thumb turn on the inside that can quickly and easily lock or unlock the latch mechanism. Single cylinder locks are most commonly used to secure entrances to a residence or place of business.
- Exceeds standards for ANSI A156.5 and BHMA Grade 2 certification
- Constructed of solid brass key cylinder and housing
- Uses 6 Pin KW-1 compatible cylinder
- Heavy duty shroud for added anti-pry security
- Yale offers a Limited Lifetime Mechanical and Finish Warranty
- Backset: 2-3/8"
- Cross Bore: 2-1/8"
- Edge Bore: 1"
- Door Thickness: 1-3/8", 1-1/2", 1-5/8", or 1-3/4"
- Latch Faceplate: Round Corner
- Cylinder: 6 Pin
- Product Weight: 1.25 lbs