Yale Keyed Entry 820 Single Cylinder Deadbolt.
Keyed Entry (Single Cylinder) Function: Yale single cylinder deadbolts are keyed on the exterior with an associated thumb turn on the inside that can quickly and easily lock or unlock the latch mechanism. Single cylinder locks are most commonly used to secure entrances to a residence or place of business.
- ANSI/BHMA A156.2, Grade 2
- Solid brass key cylinder and housing
- 6 Pin KW-1 Compatible Cylinder
- Limited Lifetime Mechanical and Finish Warranty
- Cylinder: 6 Pin
- Product Weight: 1.25 lbs
- Cross Bore: 2-1/8"
- Door Thickness: 1-3/8" to 1-3/4"
- Edge Bore: 1"