Unlock what's next in security with nexTouch commercial keypad door locks from Yale. The nexTouch keyless electronic door lock combines a modern look with durability that is perfect for your multi-family property, small business office space, retail storefront, hotel, airport, restroom, or mixed-use commercial building. With a heavy-duty design and ANSI/BHMA Grade 1 certification, nexTouch keypad locks provide durable and reliable security from Yale Door Locks, a trusted brand for over 170 years.
ANSI/BHMA Grade 1 Certified Keypad Lock
The stand-alone nexTouch boasts a wide range of robust features to make setup and daily access easy and convenient. Voice guided programming: Advanced voice-guided programming makes setting up your nexTouch straightforward and effortless. Up to 25 users: Without any additional modules, the stand-alone nexTouch has the capacity to store up to 100 users plus a master code. The Data-on-Card capabilities of nexTouch coupled with user-friendly Yale Accentra™ software enable easy, affordable lock management for multi-family properties. And the nexTouch is a perfect small business solution that allows you to implement simple access control by wirelessly integrating your nexTouch into new or existing commercial automation systems.
Ideal for: Management offices, Restrooms, Staff lounges, Access to airport apron, Storage closets, New construction or renovation projects of multi-family facilities with individual units and common areas, Small to medium-sized businesses with new or existing automation systems
- Certified ANSI/BHMA A156.2, Series 4000 Grade 1.
- Functions are UL/cUL Fire Listed for use on fire doors having a rating up to and including 3 hours.
- 2-3/4" (70mm) standard backset, 2-3/8" backset optional.
- nexTouch™ uses a cylindrical lock with lever door preparation with the addition of one 1" hole.
- Standard door thickness is 1-3/4" (44mm). For use on 1-3/8" thick doors, a special thin door kit must be used.
- The nexTouch features Yale's Free Wheeling lever mechanism. When the outside lever is locked, it will rotate freely up and down while remaining securely locked.
- Powered by 4 AA alkaline batteries with optional hardwire inputfor 9VDC external power.
- Choice of capacitive touchscreen or tactile pushbutton keypad.
- Ergonomic, easy-to-use design.
- Keyless entry and management.
- PIN code access.
- Modular technology.
- Works with cloud-based management software.
- 9V battery power backup feature.
- Hardwire power capable.